Additional Medical Superintendent of the Civil Hospital and Covid-1200 bed hospital of Ahmedabad, Professor, Consultant Surgeon & Unit Head of 2nd Surgical unit of Department of General Surgery B. J. Medical College Ahmedabad, Gujarat India with strong educational background. Extensive experience in different specialties of surgery, including trauma and critical care. Involved in Medical Education of Undergraduate and Post graduate students of the university with ability to communicate with Students, Junior Officers, Fellow Consultants and Seniors with relevant manners.
Additional Medical Superintendent of the Civil Hospital and Covid-1200 hospital of Ahmedabad, PROFESSOR & UNIT HEAD of 2nd Surgical Unit in GENERAL SURGERY DEPARTMENT at B. J. Medical College and Civil Hospital Ahmedabad Gujarat India.
M.B; B.S. 1985 M. P. Shah Medical College Jamnagar Saurashtra University Rajkot Gujarat Master of Surgery. General Surgery 1989 M.P.Shah Medical College Saurashtra University Rajkot Gujarat India
- Assistant Professor General Surgery Department Of Surgery B.J.Medical College & Govt. Civil Hospital Ahmedabad Gujarat India Tenure: Jun 1998 to Nov 2003
- Associate Professor (General Surgery) Department of Surgery B.J.Medical College and Govt. Civil Hospital Ahmedabad Gujarat India Tenure: Nov.2003 to Jan 2010
- Professor (General Surgery) Department of Surgery B. J. Medical College and Govt. Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India Tenure: Jan 2010 till date
- Member of rescue and relief team of Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad, India, during massive earthquake at Gujarat, India in 2001.
- Been a part of Relief and Rehabilitation Program for Bhuj, Gujarat, India, on behalf of Medical College, Baroda, India.
- Worked at largest scale in disaster management team during periods of mass casualty of earthquake and riots for acutely injured critical patient care.
- Main Surgeon & Member of Medical team to President of India, Prime Minister of India and Chief Minister of State.
- Chief Surgeon & Team Member for the Communal Riot victims of Gujarat Communal riots 2002
- Webmaster of the department Website hoisted for departmental issues as well as Continuous Students Educational purpose without any IT engineer’s support
- Successfully Managed the Gujarat state level Full day Surgical Conference of JBH-CME 2001, 2005.
- Developed the Disciplinary Protocols for the Theater Code of Conduct in F3 MOT
- Successfully conducted and Assisted in many Departmental Inquires for patient management, & Complain redressals.
Dr. Rajnish Patel
ADMS, Professor & Unit Head
Department of Surgery,
B.J.Medical College & Civil Hospital
Asarwa, Ahmedabad, Gujarat India